Sunday, December 7, 2008

SANTA!!

It has been so hard for us to get into the Christmas season! It's 60 degrees out at it's coldest! So, to try and get in the spirit we went to Fashion Island with the Roney's, grabbed some dinner and with 7 kids in tow went to go see Santa. Mak and Perry were so excited but Bentley clearly didn't like him and I don't think Santa was so sure of her either. This is definately my favorit picture ever!! I L-O-V-E LOVES IT!

Afterwards we went to see the 150ft. christmas tree and play on the giant packages.






Afterwards we rode on the carousel and finished the night off with some peppermint hot chocolate.

I suppose it's starting to feel like Christmas. We do have a Christmas tree although it's not decorated. I guess I'll go work on that now. Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Roney Family said...

That was tons of fun last night. We will have to go again soon. Next time maybe on just a date night without the kids, I am thinking some Shopping!!!!

Kelsey said...

I love this time of year! So much fun! Lets get together soon!

H and E said...

Those are some adorable pics, it would be hard to get in the spirit with it being so warm. We got a foot of snow today and it is really helping!

jwil said...

Cute Moka! I am glad that you had a fun time. We still need to go see Santa. It was nice to see you today. We still need to go to DLand. Have fun in NY and UT!

Abi said...

Joseph is me--if you were wondering. Again--have a fun holiday. We will have to catch up after the new year!