Friday, July 18, 2008

WE ARE IN!

We have finally moved into a house big enough to fit the whole crew. We have been carrying boxes for 3 days, and we just about have it all in the house now. Our new address is

2716 Solana Way
Laguna Beach, CA
92651

Right now Melissa and Megan are here for the weekend to hang out and help us move. If they are good we might let them go to the beach. Melissa is actually moving into our house and she is going to work for me starting next week. We are excited to have her here.

Tomorrow is my triathlon so I will post some pics of that tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

H and E said...

It was so great seeing you guys yesterday and your house is amazing.I am quite positive that you guys are going to love it there. Hopefully it won't be too long till the next time we see you!