Monday, November 10, 2008

All Hallow's Eve Pics

Long time no blog.  I'm blaming the election for us not doing a blog recently.  There were a lot of issues to examine, many pros and cons to weigh, and visions of pundits, partisans, propositions, and candidates swirling through my head.  Now it is over and we can enjoy life again.  We had a great Halloween, the kids scored hoards of candy that Moka and I ate.  Makayla dressed up like Hannah Montana. Perry was the BumbleBee Transformer. Bentley was a poodle.  Moka and I dressed up like Kevin and Britney Federline.














4 comments:

Roney Family said...

Trick or treat friends, glad to see you made it back to the blog. We had a super fun time with you guys and glad you came our way.

Lori said...

I LOVE the little poodle costume!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Geez... you have been slackers!!!
Cute costumes!!!!

Erin said...

Love the costumes. Your kids are so cute!