Sunday, September 27, 2009

Anniversary


Mike,
Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's only been two years! These have definitely been the fastest and funnest years of my life! We have gone through so much together, good and bad, and I am so happy that we have had each other to support each other through it all.
I am so happy that I am your wife and best friend. I feel so honored to be the mother of your children and to be called your wife, even more so your eternal companion. I am so proud of you and all your hard work and dedication to your family. You play a very vital role in our family and we would not be complete without you.
You are the best husband a girl could have, I thank God everyday for you. I am so thankful for all that you do for me and the kids. I know I am always asking more from you and am a very big nag but it is because I cannot run our home without you. You do so much more than any other husband, father or man I know.
I am so thankful for your testimony in the church and that you are a priesthood holder and take advantage of the blessings that brings us. You bring such a sweet spirit into our home, I miss it when you are away. I am very thankful for the spiritual growth we have made together.
You impress me everyday. You are my role model and I look up to you and lean on you for strength in my weakest times. You are a great example to our children especially to Perry.
I love you more than any words can express. I will never stop loving you and will hold your hand as we travel down this short road of life and never let go. I look forward to all the years to come, all the anniversaries, birthdays, holidays and just raising our family on a day to day basis. I can only try to be as perfect to you, as you are to me and pray it is good enough.
I love you so much!
Your Joebin

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

happy anniversary! I love those pictures!!

Jeanne said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Dang, you two are adorable!